Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Our website: https://camping-miramar.es
43892 Mont-roig del Camp, Tarragona (hereinafter « Miramar ») through online forms or when making a purchase on its website.
The User may contact the Miramar Legal and Regulatory Compliance Office through firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or needs regarding data protection.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The User is hereby informed that Miramar may process the personal data that the user provides through the online forms or during the purchase process of any of the Miramar products , for the purposes indicated below, to the extent that there is a legal basis for each treatment as explained below:
- (a) Guarantee the User access and use of their personal space to the private area of the web pages of products and services offered by Miramar.
- (b) Manage the purchases and requests that the User makes on the Miramar web pages.
- (c) Inform the User by any means, including sending commercial communications to the email address provided by the User, if applicable, of Miramar products and services similar to those purchased by the User.
- (d) Carry out promotional activities on other Miramar products and services, including sending commercial communications to the email address provided by the User, if applicable.
- (y) Carry out promotional activities, including sending commercial communications to the email address provided by the User by Miramar, of products or services from third-party Miramar partner companies in the following sectors: finance and banking, insurance, training, publishing and publications, fairs and events, computer software and services, telecommunications, leisure and tourism, NGO’s, energy and water, automotive, optical, electronic, audiovisual sector and courier services. All this, provided that we ask the User for his consent for which he grants it to us.
- (f) Transfer personal data to authorized distributors in order to market only products, solutions and services, provided that we request the User’s consent for which and he grants it to us.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
- The legal basis for data processing for purposes (a) and (b) is the execution of the contract for the provision of services and/or purchase of the corresponding products.
- The legal basis for the processing of data for purpose (c) will be both the consent of the User, in case it has been requested and granted, and the legitimate interest of Miramar to inform them of similar products or services. to which you have previously acquired.
- The legal basis for the processing of the data for the purposes (d), (y) and (f) is the consent that could have been requested from the User, without in any case the withdrawal of the same conditioning the execution of the Contract of service. The User’s personal data will not be processed for these purposes if Miramar has not requested their consent.
Miramar, at the time of registration, will collect and process the personal data essential for registration and access to the User’s personal space. In the event that he decides to acquire one of Miramar products or services, Miramar will collect and process the necessary data to manage the purchase process (among them, name, surname, ID, address, etc.). The User knows and accepts that the non-completion of certain personal data will prevent Miramar from providing all those services linked to such data. In no case will Miramar cede, exploit this data or use it for a use other than that expressly indicated here. During the registration process, the User will be informed of the non-obligatory nature of the collection of some of the data for the provision of Miramar services.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Miramar will keep the data of its clients for the duration of their contractual relationship and after it, the data will be kept for promotional actions for a period of two years, for other types of users the data will be They will also be kept for a period of two years, (except, in both cases, that the treatment is based on the User’s consent and the latter revokes it, in which case they will be kept until such revocation is received) therefore, the data will not They will be kept longer than necessary for the purposes described above, without prejudice to the conservation that is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of potential claims and/or whenever permitted by applicable legislation.
Who has access to your personal data?
In addition to the access that third-party providers may have to the personal data that is the responsibility of Miramar as data processors, national or international, within the framework of providing a service to the data controller, Miramar may transfer the User’s personal data. to authorized Miramar Distributors, as mentioned in section II, provided that consent has been requested from the User and the User has granted it.
In addition to the above, Miramar may make transfers or communications of personal data to meet its obligations to the Public Administrations in the cases that are required in accordance with the legislation in force at any time and, if applicable, also to other bodies such as Police Forces and Corps. State Security and the Judiciary.
What are the rights of users?
Miramar informs the User about the possibility that you have of exercising the rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, portability and limitation of the treatment as well as to reject the automated treatment of the personal data collected by Miramar.
These rights may be exercised free of charge by the User, and if applicable who represents him, by means of a written and signed request addressed to the following address: Riera Miró 55, Reus, Tarragona. This request will have to contain in the subject the reference « Data Protection/Miramar » and will have to include the following information: name and surname of the User, address for notification purposes, photocopy of the National Identity Document or Passport, and request in which the request is completed. In the case of representation, it will have to be proven by means of a reliable document. Likewise, the User may exercise the aforementioned rights through the email email@example.com.
In addition to the previous rights, the User will have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time through the procedure described above, without this withdrawal of consent affecting the legality of the treatment prior to its withdrawal. Miramar may continue to process the User’s data to the extent provided that applicable law allows it.
Likewise, when the processing of the User’s personal data for purpose (c) is based on legitimate interest, the User may oppose it.
Miramar reminds the User that he has the right to file a claim with the relevant control authority.
Unsubscribe from the service of sending commercial communications
As mentioned in the previous section, the User has the right to revoke at any time the consent given for the sending of commercial communications with the simple notification in Miramar by which he informs that he does not You want to continue receiving commercial communications. For which, the User may either revoke his consent in the manner described in the previous section or click on the link included in each commercial communication, thus canceling the sending of electronic commercial communications.
At what age can the user access our products and services?
What security measures do we have in place?
Miramar undertakes to comply with its obligation to secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep it, and will adopt the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access , in accordance with that established by applicable regulations.
Miramar has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment, as established by the applicable regulations.
Miramar, an entity concerned about privacy, in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organization, continuously maintains the supervision, control and evaluation of its processes to ensure respect for the privacy and security of information, according to international standards. .
The Miramar Website may include hyperlinks to other locations that are not operated or controlled by Miramar. For this reason, Miramar does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for, the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Before providing your personal information to these third-party websites in Miramar, please note that their data protection compliance may differ from ours.
DEMANDEZ DES INFORMATIONS
Si vous souhaitez en savoir plus, n'hésitez pas à nous écrire